Kirkstall is a suburb of Leeds located to the North West of the City Centre. Leeds Becket University is located between Kirkstall and Far Headingley, making it a popular choice for Beckett students to find their home.
Trips to the cinema, weekly Morrisons shops, and the ‘occasional’ trip into Headingley for a drink are sure to become regular features of year.
If you fancy staying fit and healthy, you can go for a run around Beckett Park or pop down to Pure Gym for a quick gym session.
- University of Leeds – 40-Minute Walk
- Leeds Beckett City Campus – 40-Minute Walk
- Leeds Beckett Headingley Campus – 12-Minute Walk
- Leeds Arts University – 40-Minute Walk
- Leeds Trinity University (Horsforth) – 6-minute train from Headingley Train Station
- Leeds College of Music – 20-Minute Bus from Morrisons
- Kirkstall Forge Train Station
- Headingley Train Station
- Kirkstall Abbey
- Kirkstall Leisure Centre
- M&S Simply Food
- Pure Gym
- Vue Cinema – Cardigan Fields